Fertelmeister in Starokonstantinov region

Include as much as you know of name, town, street address, occupation, date.
rapp613

Fertelmeister in Starokonstantinov region

Post by rapp613 »

Hi,
I'm looking for anything on the Starokonstantinov region for the family Fertelmeister. I have some coming to the US from Zaslov (I believe - i could be wrong) and i know that the family had at one point an inn of some sort or a horse trading business until some time in 1908-1914 when some of the family left to come to the United States. I do know that some did stay in Russia (Ukraine) so any help would be appreciated!!!!

Thanks
Marsha Rapp
logan
Site Admin

Re: Fertelmeister in Starokonstantinov region

Post by logan »

The area that is now Starokonstantinov Raion is included in directories covering the entire Russian Empire or just Volhynia Gubernia. However, I do not see any matches for the surname Fertelmeister.

I am currently trying to acquire more directories for Ukraine, from both before and after 1917. This is the most requested region for additional coverage (especially, parts of Ukraine that were never in Galicia). It is possible that such directories will have information about this family. You can stay informed about updates by subscribing to the mailing list or following @gindexer on Twitter.

Logan
rapp613

Re: Fertelmeister in Starokonstantinov region

Post by rapp613 »

thanks